Our lab maintains multiple servers to provide the community with tools for using our methods. If you would like additional information on any of the servers, please contact us, choosing the appropriate server under category.
- Cluspro: A fully automated protein-protein docking and discrimination server
- FTMap: Protein mapping server using FTMap
- FTSite: Binding site prediction
- PIPER: An FFT-based protein docking program with pairwise potentials. Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics. 65(2):392-406. . 2006.
- ClusPro: an automated docking and discrimination method for the prediction of protein complexes. Bioinformatics. 20(1):45-50. . 2004.
- Fragment-based identification of druggable 'hot spots' of proteins using Fourier domain correlation techniques. Bioinformatics. 25(5):621-627. . 2009.